Gas Turbines 5MW – 8MW – 12MW – 16MW
A flexible, compact solution for power generation, mechanical drive, and industrial applications, the NovaLT™5 is available in single-shaft and double-shaft configurations.
- Single-shaft design
- High pressure axial compressor
- Combustion section
- Two-stage air-cooled turbine
- Fueled with natural gas and/or liquid fuel
- Premix burners to control emissions.
- High exhaust temperature makes it well-suited to Heat Recovery System (HRS) operations
- Double-shaft design
- High-pressure module (axial compressor, combustion section and single-stage air-cooled turbine)
- Low-pressure module (two-stage uncooled turbine with exhaust section)
Designed for mechanical drive and power generation applications, the NovaLT™16 is a two-shaft gas turbine ideal for pipeline compression with a power turbine speed of 7,800 rpm.
- 16.5 MW shaft power
- 35,000-hour MTBM
- 37% efficiency, mechanical drive
- 36% efficiency, electrical (simple cycle)
- 80% efficiency, CHP
- 99% availability