WET ELECTROSTATIC PRECIPITATORS
- The collection of fine particulate emissions is often one of the most difficult environmental control problems faced by the industry. These sub-micron particles present a significant threat to human health and are one of the leading causes of visibility degradation. A Lundberg Geoenergy® Wet Electrostatic Precipitator can be a cost effective way control these emissions. Our unit includes the following features:
- High frequency transformer-rectifier sets to maximize the total electric field and reduce energy consumption.
- External tube cooling reduces water consumption and aid in keeping the collection tube walls cleaner.
- Our Star II electrode design’s unique shape improves efficiency and helps reduce the overall size and cost of the unit.
- Lundberg’s Sphere adjustment hardware simplifies maintenance and electrode adjustment with its one bolt design.